Tat Capital Insights
<p><strong>By Adrian Przelozny | CEO | Independent Reserve </strong></p> <p><strong>Introduction</strong></p> <p>Bitcoin and blockchain technologies have received a lot of press coverage in recent times, and it is important to understand the relationship and differences between the two.< ...
<p><strong>ABSTRACT</strong></p> <p>On November 8, 2016, India has seen a few historic announcements from the prime minister’s office in relation to cancelling the high denomination of 500 and 1000 rupee notes with an objective.</p> <p>Even as ordinary citizens queue up for cash and eco ...
<p>We decided to pen this article as a result of conversations with 100’s of growing businesses we speak to on a daily basis. If your business is paying suppliers overseas or receiving payments in foreign currencies, there is no shortage of banks, online platforms and brokers to choose from. ...
Tat Capital Videos
- Tat Capital's Seasons Greetings
- TatXpo 2019: Highlights
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part II
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part I
- Former Trade & Investment Minister Andrew Robb speaks on Aus-India strategy at #TatXpo2019
- Ram Gorlamandala talks about cultural barriers at Innovate India
- Interview with Elaine Starkey, CEO Global Study Partners
- Pras Indrakumar talks about micro culture in the Indian market at Innovate India
- TatXpo 2016: Australia India Trade & Investment Expo - Highlights
- SenSen Networks (ASX: SNS) Interview with Tat Capital