Tat Capital Insights
<p>Out of the 284 Australian family offices that we regularly speak to, 22% have shown strong interest to invest into India. Yet, we are only aware of 7% who have been investing into India to date.</p> <p>Ever since our efforts began over the past 4 years to educate the family office sector abou ...
<p><strong>Fluctuating</strong><strong> Exchange Rate impact bottom line </strong></p> <p>The travel industry is an international business with FX movements having a direct impact on bottom line, exposing the businesses to economic uncertainties and making it difficult to protect your proje ...
Impact of IoT on Family Offices, Investments into IoT companies and a Snapshot of the Australia-India IoT space
<p>For a long period of time the internet has been the median for search, transfer and exchange of data, disrupting communication channels such as phone, fax and mail. Then came the age of analytics with high-tech platforms, systems and processors. Now with the evolution of smart technologies, inte ...
<p><em>Thoughts contributed by India Avenue Investment Management Australia Pty Limited</em></p> <blockquote>"When you bring a new capability like Aadhaar, it takes time for people to understand what it does and how it can be used. There is certain diffusion time, we are in that phase, I am ...
<p>The world we live today is deeply connected and wired in more than one way. Impact of technology is felt across both corporations and individuals in the same way. Economic development and social upliftment of citizens globally is underpinned by the rapid advancement of digitization. The First In ...
Tat Capital Videos
- Tat Capital's Seasons Greetings
- TatXpo 2019: Highlights
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part II
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part I
- Former Trade & Investment Minister Andrew Robb speaks on Aus-India strategy at #TatXpo2019
- Ram Gorlamandala talks about cultural barriers at Innovate India
- Interview with Elaine Starkey, CEO Global Study Partners
- Pras Indrakumar talks about micro culture in the Indian market at Innovate India
- TatXpo 2016: Australia India Trade & Investment Expo - Highlights
- SenSen Networks (ASX: SNS) Interview with Tat Capital