Tat Capital Insights
<p><strong>Indian FinTech</strong> industry is without doubt growing at an outstanding pace, giving the <strong>highest RoI of 29%</strong> against the global average of 20.1%. (Source: PwC - Redrawing the Lines - 2017). Statista reports that the transaction value of the Indian finte ...
<p>In our last insights, we saw the advent and evolution of Internet of Things (IoT) & related fields - their ongoing, humungous impact on the growth trajectory, and the need for connectivity to offer simpler, richer and energy efficient ways to perform any task. Harbouring on that resourceful ...
<p>India is at the phase of a massive growth influx, with rapid transformation, rising reforms, increasing innovations, and a huge and eager market. In this insights, we will see how it ties together different aspects of its vast market, beckoning investors to cash in on the growth potential.</p> ...
8 Million Indian SMEs to process 4 billion GST receipts every month - The opportunity for ANZ fintech.
<h3><strong>INDIAN GST - WHAT, WHEN, WHY</strong></h3> <p>More than 10 years after it was initially proposed, India has rolled out a Goods and Services Tax on July 1 2017 making it the single biggest tax reform since Indian independence in 1947. The GST will simplify a highly complex and layered ...
<p>Every corner we turn, the world is abuzz with words like Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Video Analytics and Machine Learning, but what do these buzzwords mean? Can we imagine a world today without a mobile and internet? The answer seems to be a big ‘No!’ to most pa ...
Tat Capital Videos
- Tat Capital's Seasons Greetings
- TatXpo 2019: Highlights
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part II
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part I
- Former Trade & Investment Minister Andrew Robb speaks on Aus-India strategy at #TatXpo2019
- Ram Gorlamandala talks about cultural barriers at Innovate India
- Interview with Elaine Starkey, CEO Global Study Partners
- Pras Indrakumar talks about micro culture in the Indian market at Innovate India
- TatXpo 2016: Australia India Trade & Investment Expo - Highlights
- SenSen Networks (ASX: SNS) Interview with Tat Capital