Tat Capital Insights
<p>Family Offices (FOs) are set up with the primary objective of preserving family fortunes and non-financial purposes like philanthropy, tax advising, education, etc. Herein: general administration, reporting, investment analysis and managing the various activities or interests of the fa ...
<h3> </h3> <h3>Some highlights: </h3> <h4><strong>⇒ January 2018:</strong></h4> <p> </p> <ul> <li>Australia ANZ Consumer Confidence strengthened: Highest score since October 2013. </li> </ul> <ul> <li>Australian state Victoria to double the value o ...
<blockquote> <p>It's 2018: a decade since the GFC, yet many SMEs stand significantly exposed to foreign exchange risk.</p> </blockquote> <p>With proper FX Risk management, firms can enhance their strategic decision-making process by assessing the costs, benefits, and risks a ...
<p>Football World Cup 2018 is creating waves, and last week, we saw how the countries fared in FX & Football for <a href="https://tat.capital/Home/Permalink?slug=FX-in-the-time-of-Football-World-Cup-Round-16-predictions">Round 16</a>. </p> <p>The big quarter-finals start toda ...
<p>The 2018 FIFA World Cup is underway, and the field has been set for the 16th round of the world's biggest sporting event. </p> <blockquote> <p>Did you know - World Cup 2018 has garnered over 117.3 million views in India alone! </p> </blockquote> <p> ...
Tat Capital Videos
- Tat Capital's Seasons Greetings
- TatXpo 2019: Highlights
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part II
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part I
- Former Trade & Investment Minister Andrew Robb speaks on Aus-India strategy at #TatXpo2019
- Ram Gorlamandala talks about cultural barriers at Innovate India
- Interview with Elaine Starkey, CEO Global Study Partners
- Pras Indrakumar talks about micro culture in the Indian market at Innovate India
- TatXpo 2016: Australia India Trade & Investment Expo - Highlights
- SenSen Networks (ASX: SNS) Interview with Tat Capital