Tat Capital Insights
<p>Key Insights:</p> <ul> <li>AUD index against major trading partners shows a clear negative trend for currency since its peak in 2012. </li> <li>Over the past 12 months, AUD has weakened against most major currencies, the largest weakness was noted against the Yen and Swiss Franc ...
<p>Indians are heading up the world's best-known companies like Google, Microsoft, Adobe and taking ownership of companies such as Jaguar Landrover, Hamleys, and even East India Company is now owned by an Indian again (Government of India Act 1858 transferred all powers from the ...
<p>India's growth story promises with it a huge appetite for many of Australia's goods and services across severals fields and sectors. That is why, strategists have placed a rather high importance in this single major market for Australian business, adding to the already strong a ...
<h4><strong>Longer term trend for AUD remains negative against major trading partners!</strong></h4> <p><strong>Summary</strong></p> <ul> <li>While AUD has made some gains against major currencies over the past one and three months, the longer-term trend has been negative</li> <li>The con ...
<p dir="ltr">More and more family offices are motivated to engage in <strong>impact investing</strong>, as a way to contribute to a sustainable society. Impact investing provides an opportunity to unite families around common values and positive legacies, as well as to engage a younger generation i ...
Tat Capital Videos
- Tat Capital's Seasons Greetings
- TatXpo 2019: Highlights
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part II
- Tatxpo 2019: Capital Raising and M&A Panel - Part I
- Former Trade & Investment Minister Andrew Robb speaks on Aus-India strategy at #TatXpo2019
- Ram Gorlamandala talks about cultural barriers at Innovate India
- Interview with Elaine Starkey, CEO Global Study Partners
- Pras Indrakumar talks about micro culture in the Indian market at Innovate India
- TatXpo 2016: Australia India Trade & Investment Expo - Highlights
- SenSen Networks (ASX: SNS) Interview with Tat Capital